Thursday, December 13, 2001

BOBBY TRUCK TRICKS [lifetime]
Can I come over? I don’t now if I wanna talk 'cause phones they can’t do it for me I need to see your eyes. Sometimes it’s so far from me I can’t explain whether words or minds can’t find common ground. The first thing I did was throw up the shades and look to the night can it be my third winter here stuck in small town You rode your bike
past dark windows shades looked down from my roof and not hollered a thing Can I be so sad? and not so close to forgetting last snowfalls time precurse seasons cold and come of age even cold night can’t shake dreaming trains endless track this time it’s not worth fighting I think I really like you Can I come over? Warm words and eyes and not going back and I don’t even care because I’m already there.

* quando eu tô triste e ouço essa música, o tocha me vem à cabeça. tem horas que eu tenho vontade de ligar pra ele só pra ver se ele existe mesmo. não vivo mais sem meu amigo roqueiro!!

No comments: